STMS Center for Excellence in Tennis Medicine and Science is a collaborative “CENTER” of tennis medical care and science in tennis that exemplifies longstanding commitment to the primary missions of STMS (Society for Tennis Medicine and Science).
• Production of and the dissemination of the highest level of tennis-specific research and education
• Identification of the top tennis medicine clinical programs
• Influential individuals or programs in the field of tennis medicine and science that can provide impact to future participants and organizations in tennis
Each STMS Center for Excellence must meet all the criteria, maintain good standing with STMS, and will be considered and designated such a center after review from STMS Past President’s Committee and approval from STMS Board as one of the prestigious center’s in the world.
CRITERIA: (point system)
• Must be submitted by STMS member in good standing
• Demonstrate collaboration in tennis medicine and science
• Submitted in partnerships given higher consideration
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 15th - Decision September 1st
• $500 (USD) (non-refundable submission processing fee). Go to Join Us and choose Center of Excellence (annual fee is waived for any bronze, silver, gold level sponsor of STMS and only application fee).
• If application is NOT accepted original processing fee is NON-refundable, however, application may be resubmitted in subsequent cycles with $100 (USD) processing fee.
• Renewal fee of $250 every 3 years
• SUBMISSION DEADLINES: July 15th - Decision September 1st
• EVERY 3 YEAR RENEWAL
• Designated as one of the most prestigious Institutions of STMS Center for Excellence in Tennis Medicine and Science in the world that may be promoted
by the institution (s) designated with use of the STMS logo and designation on institution (s) website, marketing material and social media.
• (2) Certificate of Designation of STMS Center for Excellence in Tennis Medicine and Science (an additional banner may be requested if needed)
• STMS Center for Excellence in Tennis Medicine and Science Banner (2) (an additional banner may be requested if needed)
• STMS announcement and inclusion in STMS newsletter/Journal
• Ongoing list of “Centers” maintained on STMS website and in the newsletter and/or journal
• Designated “Centers” will be provided to ATP/WTA/ITF for possible referrals.
START YOUR APPLICATION